Whatever it Takes to Get 15 Minutes of Reading Time...

Whatever it Takes to Get 15 Minutes of Reading Time...

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

New Book Wednesday Pick of the Week: Kiss # 2


I'm humming a medley of "Room Service" and "Love Her All I Can" right now, two of my all-time favorite Kiss cuts from one the band's coolest slabs, Dressed to Kill.   Kiss fans will call to mind that album's dapper-glam cover and go nuts (as I did) for this dud-sporting variant cover for Dynamite's Kiss  # 2.  The photo on this variant was supplied by the band specially for Amy Chu's Kiss comic revival series.

Chu and Kewber Baal continue their comic book interpretation of Kiss' 1981 pseudo soundtrack, The Elder.  Check out my review from last week of the debut issue for further details about this cool project, Kiss' umpteenth appearance in comic form.

Keeping a rock 'n roll theme, be on the lookout this week also for Acme Ink's comic bio of Rob Zombie/White Zombie.


No comments:

Post a Comment